I’m Marianne Petersen, welcoming you here to my little world. I’m a bit stunned that I recently turned 50 years old but more happy than sad because I see how God carried me through each of those years. I’ve clung to Him now more than half my life and can’t imagine what it would have been like if God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit didn’t guide me all these years.
I have always loved to write and have loved sharing with others the many joys and, yes, trials that God has guided me through as He’s held me tight.
Five topics I’m covering, showing Five areas that have played big parts of my life.
- Book 1- God and My Pillow –
My first book has begun the process of getting a publisher. My goal? To help others going through an unplanned pregnancy, showing how God held me through that tough time as an example of how God can hold you.
- God’s Perfect Timing – Showing how God’s timing of different events in my life have been, well, PERFECT! His hand was right there.
- Book 2- Illness – Encephalitis – No title yet being I just began writing it. Like my first book, it will show God’s hands carrying me through a very difficult brain illness.
- Journal – I’ve kept a journal going now for about thirty some-odd years and I want to use it to show how priceless it can be to keep a journal when looking back at your past.
- Uncategorized – Those little extras that need a home.
My main reason for all five is hoping they can be tools to show ways how God’s been with me these many years.
Matthew 6:33 has been one of my favorite verses all these years because, as it says… ‘Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.’ – and I’ve learned that seeking Christ first, even through the trials I’ve been through, peace continued to be added into my heart.